CESJDS Sports Hall of Fame Nomination Form
During our 50th Anniversary celebration in 2016, we inaugurated the first-ever class into the CESJDS Sports Hall of Fame. We will inaugurate the second class during half time at the Alumni Basketball Game in the evening on November 21, 2018. Nominate a deserving team, athlete, coach, administrator, or volunteer below. Submit your nomination by October 15, 2018.
Please pay close attention to the following nomination guidelines:
- Must have graduated from CESJDS
- Eligible for nomination 10 years after graduation date. (Selection Committee will have discretion in special circumstances)
- Criteria - Athletic ability, sportsmanship, leadership, contribution to the team, game performance, considers awards such as all league, all country, all metropolitan, individual and team championships, team record holder, league leader in statistical category, athlete of the year award, Lions award, Sportsmanship award, Coach's award, collegiate or professional experience
- Must have coached at CESJDS for at least 10 years (Selection Committee will have discretion in special circumstances)
- Eligible for nomination at least one year after leaving CESJDS
- Criteria- Coaching ability, leadership, teaching ability, dedication to athletes at CESJDS, Coach of the year award, championships won
- Outstanding leadership, dedication to CESJDS, passion for the athletic program, visionary that improved the program dramatically
- Must have left CESJDS for at least 1 year to be eligible for nomination
- Championship teams that have had remarkable success in league and tournament play. The distinction would be for all team members, coaches, managers and statisticians.