See the top 10 reasons students thrive at CESJDS!
- Small class sizes allow teachers to help students reach their own levels of personal success.
- Teachers serve as role models and mentors to students, building unique relationships and embracing each student as a dynamic individual with tremendous personal potential.
- Learning in a warm, caring community gives students a sense of strength, confidence, and belonging.
- Students build a personally meaningful Jewish identity and sense of self.
- Our program fosters deep learning and the development of 21st-century skills: collaboration, critical thinking, creativity and problem-solving.
- Students benefit from the best of authentic, innovative, experiential learning programs which energize, motivate and inspire learning.
- As a pluralistic community, we have a pervasive, abiding respect for diversity, and we actively explore our differences with tolerance and understanding.
- Holiday traditions in both Jewish and American culture heighten student commitment to both their civic and Jewish responsibilities and connections.
- The curriculum, programming and school culture provide a model for students how to live a life of integrity guided by Jewish values.
- Students explore their passions and excel through the strong arts and athletics departments in addition to a range of enriching extra-curricular clubs.