Is the tuition assistance program right for me?
Families often ask, “Will I qualify for aid?”
Many are surprised at the depth of our program and the number of families we are able to assist. Please refer to our tuition calculator as a general guide.
This tuition calculator is for the purpose of estimating only.
No personal information is captured by this calculator.
Some examples of circumstances that impact the tuition assistance decision include:
- Additional children in preschool or other Jewish day schools
- Significant, unreimbursed medical expenses or special needs support costs
- Eldercare responsibilities
- Change in income or employment status
- Significant savings, investment properties, or trust funds
- Parents who have chosen not to work (and are neither disabled nor caring for small children or other dependents)
- Receiving significant gifts or support from relatives or others
The tuition assistance program was not designed to underwrite:
- Cost of Senior Trip (Separate assistance is available for the trip)
- Lifestyle choices that make paying tuition difficult, like homes, cars, vacations, and summer camps that are above standard allowances
- College costs (in limited circumstances, certain factors may be included in the decision)
We welcome conversations with current and prospective parents about their unique financial situations. Please contact Orna Siegel, Director of Enrollment and Tuition Assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone call or personal meeting.