Tuition Assistance FAQs
See below for answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about tuition assistance.
- What is tuition assistance?
- Does tuition assistance cover costs beyond tuition?
- Will applying for tuition assistance have an impact on the admission decision for my child?
- Can I apply for aid before I apply for admission to the school?
- Is my application confidential?
- How does the school determine financial need?
- How much tuition assistance may I expect to receive?
- Is tuition assistance renewable each year?
- If I qualify for aid this year, will I receive aid the next year?
- I already have a full-pay child at CESJDS, but do not have the resources to pay for a younger sibling. What do I do?
- What if I lose my job?
- Can you help if my family experiences a major financial emergency?
- I am separated/divorced from my child's other parent. How do we access the tuition assistance program?
- We are two parents in a one-income family. How does this affect our tuition assistance package?
- What if I am unable to meet the deadlines for tuition assistance?
- I still have tuition assistance questions. Who should I contact?