Spring Open Houses
Where Tradition Meets Innovation
Friday, May 17, 2019
Upper School: 8:30 - 10:00 AM (Grades 6-12)
Lower School: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Grades JK-5)
- Become an independent, creative, and critical thinker through CESJDS's integrated education.
- Push your limits as you develop into a knowledgeable, engaged, and passionate Jew within our vibrant pluralistic community.
- Find your voice and develop a strong sense of self as you explore history, language, and international Jewish cultures.
- Grow into an ethical, responsible, and compassionate global citizen through a values-based curriculum.
- Let yourself be guided by teachers who are dedicated to your success–mentors–who will support you as you grow into the best version of yourself.
Questions? Contact email@example.com