Sunday, November 8, 2020
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
This event will be held on Zoom. Please RSVP to receive the link.
- Become an independent, creative, and critical thinker through CESJDS's integrated education.
- Push your limits as you develop into a knowledgeable, engaged, and passionate Jew within our vibrant pluralistic community.
- Find your voice and develop a strong sense of self as you explore history, language, and international Jewish cultures.
- Grow into an ethical, responsible, and compassionate global citizen through a values-based curriculum.
- Let yourself be guided by teachers who are dedicated to your success–mentors–who will support you as you grow into the best version of yourself.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
We are blown away by the incredible caring and knowledgeable teachers, the innovative curriculum, and just how much our son has learned. One of the most important criteria to us when we were choosing a school, was that it represented and exemplified the values we strive to teach at home—JDS is this and more.Rene and Charl Marais, parents to Benjamin (Grade 1)