COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund
We recognize that some families are concerned about their ability to afford tuition in view of the economic impact of the pandemic. As designated by the Board of Directors, CESJDS has created a special COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund for the 2020-2021 academic year available to current and newly enrolled JK-12 families demonstrating financial need caused by COVID--19.
Completing this form will provide information so that the school can evaluate your family for assistance through the COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund. All information will be kept in confidence. All families who have experienced a change in their finances are encouraged to apply.
Once you complete this form, email the following required forms to Megan Guernsey, the Enrollment Coordinator, email@example.com
- W-2s for 20-19, if applicable
- A copy of your Schedule C or K-1 for 20-19 for small business owners, if applicable
- A copy of a letter from your employer describing your change in income or employment
We may reach out to you for additional information upon reviewing your survey response.
- How is the COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund different from CESJDS’s Tuition Assistance program?
- What if I don’t need additional assistance, but I’d like to spread out my payments or change my payment plan?
- What other resources are available to help pay for tuition?
- What is the timeline for applying to the COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund?
- How is assistance from the COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund distributed?
- What is the policy regarding parents who live in separate households?
- Whom should I contact for additional questions?
- How can I donate to the fund to help other families?