We are excited to share that CESJDS is simplifying the re-enrollment process for parents by moving to a new model known as continuous enrollment.
Rather than going online to review, sign, and submit a re-enrollment agreement every February, parents will now sign one continuous enrollment agreement this February. Your continuous enrollment agreement will auto-renew annually, all the way through to graduation or until you let us know otherwise.
This approach honors the fact that over 90% of CESJDS students re-enroll for the following year. We believe that eliminating the requirement to sign a re-enrollment contract every year will make our parents’ lives easier.
Have questions about continuous enrollment?
Join us from the comfort of your own home during an evening Zoom Web Meeting on Thursday, January 9 from 7:30-8:30 PM
In person from 8:00-9:00 AM on Friday, January 10 in the Lower School Media Center
- Why is CESJDS moving to continuous enrollment?
- Why is CESJDS instituting an annual tuition deposit and what does that mean?
- What is the difference between the old re-enrollment process and the new continuous enrollment process?
- Would I still need to apply for tuition assistance each year?
- Are there still other forms (health forms, transportation forms, after-school program forms, etc.) that need to be completed each year?
- What if we decide we no longer want to be enrolled at CESJDS?
- What if we don’t complete the Non-Enrollment Form, we don’t submit our tuition deposit by February 20?
- Will we still have until May 31 to be released from the financial obligations of the enrollment agreement if we need to withdraw?