Bender JCC Extended Day Program
The Bender JCC Kids After School Program (KAS) provides CESJDS Gurim through 5th grade students a safe space to complete homework with quality staff assistance, stay active through a variety of recreational and enrichment activities, and unwind and socialize with friends until 6:00 PM.
- Walkover service is provided at the end of the school day and at the completion of CESJDS after-school enrichment activities.
- Two-, three-, and five-day options are available.
- Activities include enriching games, arts & crafts, cooperative sports, and playground/outdoor opportunities.
- Students can take advantage of Enrichment classes including karate, swim, ceramics, dance, and more for an additional fee. KAS families receive a discount on these activities.
- KAS staff members are licensed by the Maryland State Department of Education.
- Carpool line is available at 6:00 PM; no need to park your car to pick up at this time.
The JCC is open when CESJDS is not!
- School Out Days, early dismissal days, and Winter and Spring Break camps are included in the cost of the program for the days that your child is enrolled.
- HolidayCare, supervised by KAS staff, is offered on certain Jewish holidays where there is no school or KAS regular program. There is an additional cost for HolidayCare.
Visit www.benderjccgw.org/kas or contact Sarah Greenwald, Director, Youth and Teens, at 301-348-3767 or email@example.com for more information.