Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School
Job Code: HH100
The Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School announces the following coaching vacancies for the 2018-2019 school year.
Boys Middle School Soccer – Fall Season: August 28-October 24 -> 3 activities per week
Sprinting Coach, Track and Field – Spring Season: March 4-May 30 -> 4 activities per week
- For varsity positions, must have 2 years' coaching experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attend all games and practices
- Take bus with team to away events
- Attend all necessary league and school coaching meetings and award banquets
- Current first aide/ CPR certification or ability to get training before season
- Knowledge of the rules of the sport
- Enthusiasm, commitment, patience and passion for teaching the sport
- Ability to motivate and provide leadership
- Following our school athletic handbook guidelines
- Playing experience preferred
- Manage and coordinate practice sessions and games
- Administrative duties as related to your team
Candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and references to www.cesjds.org/careers include Job Code HH100.
The Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate all applicants without unlawful consideration of race, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.