Job Code: AM100
Come make a difference at this prestigious community day school! The School seeks qualified candidates for the position of Admission Assistant reporting to the Director of Admissions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support all activities of the Admission Office of the School which includes administrative support for the Director of Enrollment and Tuition Assistance and the Director of Lower School Admission. Manage the Admission calendar, schedule parent/student visits, and manage communication with families.
- Individual is the first face of the School for prospective families – providing information and support through the admissions process.
- Manage the database including data entry, data analysis, and queries and reporting.
- Organize and execute admission events including open houses, fairs and parlor meetings.
- Some evening and weekend hours are required during the peak admission season.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Candidates must be able pass extensive background check
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and database management
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional, and cooperative working relationships with faculty, staff, parents and the School community.
- Skill in setting priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Program development and event planning experience a plus
- Exercise discretion, confidentiality and initiative.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Candidates should submit letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to www.cesjds.org/careers include Job Code AM100.
The Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate all applicants without unlawful consideration of race, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.