Aligned with our core value of Tikkun Olam, Repairing the World, students in grades 6-9 participated in the second annual CESJDS Day of Service on November 2.
Students volunteered at 14 different organizations around Maryland and Washington, DC, where they had the opportunity to work with children, with senior citizens, with those living in poverty, with animals, and with the environment.
The organizations students volunteered at were:
- A Wider Circle
- Arc of Montgomery County
- Charles E. Smith Life Communities
- Days End Farm Horse Rescue
- Earth Conservation Corps
- Homeless Children's Playtime Project
- Leveling the Playing Field
- Martha's Table
- Montgomery County Historical Society
- Montgomery Parks
- National Center for Children and Families
- National Mall and Memorial Parks
- Red Wiggler Community Farm
- Share Food Program
Learn more about what our students did at each organization.
Yasher Koach to our student volunteers!